👋 I’m Ty.
I'm a software marketing leader with over a decade of experience.
My experience comes from leading marketing teams at SaaS startups from $0-10M ARR twice.
Then helping UiPath through its hypergrowth phase from $40M-$1B in ARR where I managed a brand team that delivered $100M in annual pipeline (50%+ of all marketing generated pipe).
In the last year, I’ve held interim marketing leadership roles at Series B companies and have started consulting for Seed & Series A startups.
On top of this, I've been working on a few side projects. One of which is a ceramics studio management software called Ceraspace.
I enjoy sharing my wins when I can.
Events I've spoken at
- GrowthHackers Conference 2018: Finding Growth Leverage through Onboarding & Activation
- Forget The Funnel: How Startup Marketing is Like Learning to Surf
- VentureApp's #BestMindsInMarketing Scaling Customer Acquisition Strategies at an Early Stage Company
Podcasts I've appeared on
- Omniscient Digital: Purpose-Driven Leadership & Building a Content Team
- The Growth TL;DR: How to Improve User Onboarding? Should you Choose Freemium or Free Trial?
Some guest posts I've written
- OpenView: How to Align Your Team for User Onboarding Success
- Mind The Product: Customer Retention Hacking
Other cool things
I also enjoy sharing personal wins
Here's a personal piece I wrote for Thought Catalog on my experience as a young father: The Pros And Cons Of Having A Baby At Age 17 [10 Years Later]
Want to get in touch? ty [dot] magnin [at] gmail [dot] com